Business Support Center

Select one of our locations

The central offices of Baker Tilly Berk are located in Rotterdam. The central services support the branches in the areas of Human Resources & Organisation, Communications, Financial Administration, Automation and General and Legal Affairs.


The starting point of the board of Baker Tilly Berk is applying sound and controlled business operations and stimulating a quality-oriented corporate culture. The Board holds end responsibility for the quality management within Baker Tilly Berk. This means that they establish the code of conduct and procedures that ensure the quality of our services. The Board also ensures that this quality management works out well in practice. It is important to Baker Tilly Berk that directors can spend sufficient time on their administrative tasks while remaining connected to practice. This is why the directors spend approximately 60% of their time on administrative activities and the remaining 40% on client portfolios, professional expertise and the international network.


Fascinatio Boulevard 200-300
3065 WB Rotterdam

PO Box 8545
3009 AM Rotterdam

T: +31 (0)10 253 59 00

Personal contact

Bert van der Leeden
Bert van der Leeden Partner Business Support Center T: +31 (0)6 52 76 55 55
Marcel Huisman
Marcel Huisman Partner audit T: +31 (0)6 12 22 22 43
Rob Loves
Rob Loves Partner tax advisory T: +31 (0)6 23 93 41 05
back to top